This Fun with Baseball Stats lesson plan also includes:
It's a swing and a hit! Classmates play a game of baseball by using players' stats. The pupils create a grid with the percentage of hits for a player to determine the results each time they come up to bat.
28 Views 29 Downloads CCSS: Designed
- Use the class' experience with the game to introduce conditional probability
- Individuals should be able to convert fractions to decimals and percents
- Requires having baseball cards for class members to choose
- Includes a spinner to use as a simulation for batting
- Provides suggestions for extensions