This Functions and Parameters lesson plan also includes:
Let's hope your program functions correctly. An informative and fun instructional activity teaches pupils about functions and parameters, both in the real world and in computer coding. A set of activities challenges them to apply their newfound knowledge to program a game in Minecraft.
- Use the challenge exercises as homework
- Sixth of nine parts in the Intro to CS with MakeCode series; learners should be familiar with the code blocks from previous lessons
- A prior understanding of functions is helpful but is not a prerequisite
- Provides a video with an overview of the lesson
- Color coding helps distinguish between different types of commands