This Gallery Walk—Least Squares Regression lesson plan also includes:
Take pride in your own work and put it on display! A gallery walk lets scholars showcase their real-world graphs from the previous instructional activity. They explain to their classmates the meaning of the slope, y-intercept, and correlation coefficient of the linear regression line—a great way to reinforce the material.
- Invite pupils in other classes to the gallery walk
- Requires graphs made in previous lesson (this is the fourth lesson in a nine-part unit)
- Be sure to review etiquette for observing and commenting on other people's work
- Provides questions for teachers to reflect on instruction
- Includes detailed instructions in the instructor guide