This Game Design: Cave Surfing Game lesson plan also includes:
Don't cave in to the difficulties of computer science. Young tech lovers design a game on cave surfing using the Scratch coding language as part of the eighth and final installment in the Google CS Game Design unit. The game must have a background that scrolls and a character that moves vertically to avoid enemies.
- Have a party where participants play the games they've created throughout the unit
- Facilitators must prepare completion certificates before class
- Builds on prior knowledge from previous activities
- Includes printable handouts and materials
- Provides a solution sheet for instructors