This Game Design: Gaming Story lesson plan also includes:
Think of computer science like a game. The first of eight parts in the Google CS Game Design series introduces participants to the club procedures and to the unit. Scholars write a story in Scratch on a gaming situation.
3 Views 0 Downloads
- Use the resource to help form a computer club
- Instructors need login information for the club
- Familiarity with the Scratch block-based coding language is a plus, but not a requirement
- Provides printable handouts
- Give a suggested pacing guide to ensure the class stays on task