This Game Design: Maze Game lesson plan also includes:
Don't get lost in the maze that is computer science. Future game designers develop a game where players make their way through a maze. They accomplish this task using the Scratch coding language to complete the third of eight installments in the Google CS Game Design unit.
- Provide learners time to try out each other's mazes
- Previous knowledge of conditionals and Boolean operators is a plus
- Pupils should have username and password information from past sessions
- Includes example projects to reference
- Provides printable handouts and materials