How do equal volumes of gases compare? Learners explore the concept in the third of five gas presentations from the Chemistry PowerPoints series. There is an introduction to Avogadro's number and its relation to volume, temperature, and pressure. Pupils work through practice problems using Avogadro's number and relate the ideal gas law to other gas laws from previous lessons.
- Have learners work problems in small groups then rotate to new groups to compare answers
- Use as a review support after an in-class lesson or experiment
- References to chapters and pages align with Holt Modern Chemistry © 2002 Texas Edition
- Uses practice problems to support learning
- Provides examples of different types of ideal gas law problems