This Generate a Scale Drawing Using Fraction and Decimal Scale Factors video also includes:
Incorporate fractions into scale drawings and show your learners that the steps are still the same. Have your mathematicians find the larger scale drawing when the scale factor is 2.5. The video goes over each step needed to find an accurate drawing and discusses common mistakes. Video is third in a five-part series. Use prior video for practice with whole number scale factors.
- If you aren't logged in to Learnzillion, you will be prompted to create a free account to access all materials for this resource
- Reviews common mistakes with scale factor
- Use notes template provided as graphic organizer
- Two example are same problem, just written differently (2.5 vs. 2 1/2)
- Does not show scale as larger model to smaller
- Does not show calculations for decimals or fractions