This Geometric Construction Site lesson plan also includes:
Beware of the construction zone and watch for duplicating line segments and angles. The lesson plan leads pupils through the construction of congruent of line segments and angles. Class members follow the teacher's directions and then show their ability to perform the constructions alone.
- Create a graphic organizer detailing each step of the construction process
- Show the class how to make constructions using a variety of construction tools
- Individuals will need a compass and a straightedge
- Contains information for teachers needing additional support
- Includes an extension activity that covers constructing congruent triangles