This Geometrica Fights Back lesson plan also includes:
Who killed the Circular family? Learners tackle an unsolved murder of the Circular family. Given a list of descriptions of the culprit, pupils narrow down their list of suspects to find the killer. The descriptions involve properties of quadrilaterals to help them solve the case—a true math mystery!
- Have individuals write the properties of each figure on the suspect
- Great to use as an introduction to a unit on properties of quadrilaterals or as a review at the end
- Includes a list of properties of special quadrilaterals
- Contains links to general strategies for accommodations
- Does not provide an answer key