If you're looking for a way to reinforce geometric volume and capacity with your math class, use a set of worksheets to help them understand the concept. With over 30 pages of hands-on activities and problem-solving worksheets, the resource is a good addition to your geometry unit.
- Have kids experiment with volume and capacity in an interdisciplinary science and math lesson
- Bring in manipulatives for worksheets about hidden cubes
- A great math packet for extended learning
- Provides a family letter and answer key, but they are for the following lesson in this unit
- Variety of learning approaches will make the concepts accessible to all levels of learners