This Geometry of Circles lesson plan also includes:
Circle the resource in your lesson plans. A comprehensive lesson plan teaches pupils all about circles. The activity uses MIRAs to explore diameters as lines of symmetry and then has the class inscribe squares and hexagons in circles.
12 Views 31 Downloads CCSS: Designed
- Use the Questions for Students section as homework
- Resource assumes use of a MIRA or hinged mirrors
- Learners need to be able to draw circles using compasses
- Provides some assessment options
- Includes links to other lessons on circles