This George Mason handout & reference also includes:
The "forgotten founding father," George Mason is the subject of this brief overview of his ideas and contributions to the Bill of Rights, the Declaration of Independence, and the US Constitution.
1 Collection 53 Views 34 Downloads CCSS: Adaptable
- Add depth to the lesson by having groups research Mason's writings, ideas, and contributions
- The tenth in a series of 16 resources devoted to key figures who influenced the form of the US government
- The materials are better suited to middle school classes
- The resource includes information about the anti-federalists movement, graphic organizers, writing prompts, and an answer key
- More advanced classes will find the information lacking in depth