This George Washington Character Traits worksheet also includes:
Honor George Washington and his character traits with a character trait instructional activity. Learners read two letters that Washington wrote in order to determine his character traits, while using evidence from the letters to support their answers.
- Use in a biography study of George Washington or on Presidents' Day
- Create the assignment as a group project, printing out one copy of each letter per group
- Requires the analysis of two letters he wrote, one to George Clinton and one to Martha Washington, both of which are included
- Assumes learners are capable of identifying character traits through the analyzation of text
- Comes with a list of possible character traits
- Letters and worksheet both download as an editable copy