This Getting a Job lesson plan also includes:
- Answer Key
- Join to access all included materials
Your geometry learners choose between two real-life tasks, which expect them to construct tangent lines from a point outside of a circle, in a well-written lesson plan. Follow-up questions and suggested solutions are included in this worthwhile math task.
- Links to sample maps and the steps for the constructions are included
- Worthwhile math task including real-life applications
- The student activity sheet is not included, but the task instructions are written in the lesson plan document
- The sidewalk dimensions, price of concrete, and price of materials and labor are not included in the City Zoo task