This Gibbons v. Ogden (1824) handout & reference also includes:
Discover how the United States Congress has used the Commerce Clause to regulate business activity, set a national minimum wage, limit the age of child laborers, and other important measures with these informative worksheets.
95 Views 80 Downloads CCSS: Designed
- Be sure to check out additional materials for other similar worksheets, as this is one of a series of worksheets on important Supreme Court cases in United States history
- Learners should have some foundational knowledge of the United States Constitution and powers of the Supreme Court before beginning this worksheet
- Well-organized informational text
- Does not require any alterations—ready to distribute
- Great tool for discussing federalism and the United States Constitution