What science career is best for you? Use a fun career catcher to decide! Kids take turns using the career catcher and read about different scientific fields, such as engineering, chemistry, and game development.
1 Collection 24 Views 14 Downloads
- Have kids create their own career catchers based on the design, with different careers or career paths inside
- After learners play with the career catcher, have them research the career that sounds the most interesting to them and create a presentation about it
- Assign careers to each member of small groups, and have them discuss how they would interact with each other on a pretend project (architects and engineers, or zoologists and veterinarians, for example)
- Though the project is designed for girls interested in science, it could be applied for aspiring scientists of any gender
- A great addition to your STEM lesson or unit on careers
- Fun and descriptive