This Global Classrooms Human Rights Unit unit also includes:
The United Nations often debate and discuss world issues in an attempt to find common ground. The first lesson of a six-part series introduces scholars to the concept of a Model United Nations. They analyze over the course of five units the concept of human rights and its impact on the global scene.
- Use the Model UN resource to communicate the expectations of the unit
- Assign roles for the simulation prior to student participation
- Resource is a five-unit program, pace accordingly to own instruction
- Resource outlines entire five-unit program for easy implementation
- Includes printable handouts for classroom use