This Google Sites for State Research lesson plan also includes:
- Join to access all included materials
State reports take on a whole new look as class members learn to use Google Docs and Google Sites to post their research into the history, the geography, climate, agriculture, and industry of a state. Kids create a Google Site, use Google Docs and forms to record questions, and record their report.
- Schools and/or districts must sign up for Google Classroom; it is not available on an individual basis
- Each class members must have an account
- Daily plans, step-by-step directions, and links to tutorials and research sites are included in the five-page packet
- No rubric is included in the resource