Young learners take part in some fun grammar practice by identifying the subject in a variety of sentences about going away to camp. The worksheet includes 12 practice sentences, and a fun comic to start!
62 Views 46 Downloads CCSS: Adaptable
- Have youngsters design their own comics and sets of sentences around a different theme in order to practice identifying subjects
- Include this worksheet as part of grammar learning stations where each station reviews a different grammar principle
- Simple and straightforward worksheet
- Sidebar reviews the definition of a subject and gives examples
- No answer key included; however, the answers should be fairly simple to identify