This Graph and Solve Real-World Problems Using a Coordinate Plane video also includes:
- Join to access all included materials
The world is full of different locations to visit. Have your learners calculate the distance between different locations by using the absolute value of two points. Introduce counting distance for lower-level learners first. Video is last in a series of seven. Use with other videos in the series for more practice with coordinates and graphing.
- If you aren't logged in to Learnzillion, you will be prompted to create a free account to access all materials for this resource
- Includes two game activities in slides under resources
- More practice and quick assessment listed in slides
- Does not acknowledge how to find distance of non-horizontal/vertical lines
- Similar concept to other videos, just includes graphics and story