Leonardo da Vinci was not only one of the most influential artists of the 20th century, he also made noteworthy contributions to the world of science. A video discusses some of his research, inventions, and his place in history. It focuses on flight, anatomy, and water craft.
- Research the inventions that are credited to da Vinci
- Discuss some of the reasons he might have avoided publishing, i.e. language barrier, church, social stigma, etc.
- Be aware that YouTube comments are open to the public and as of the time of this review, contain sexually explicit material
- Video is the seventh in a series of 25
- Includes many cross-curricular connections to history, art, science, and engineering
- Engaging and entertaining, it is educational yet brief — perfect for short attention spans