Check understanding and recall of 12 basic Spanish greetings with a quick word search. Given each saying in English, pupils must translate in order to find the Spanish versions of the words in the word search. There are two copies of the puzzle on one page, so you'll be able to save paper and practice Spanish greetings at the same time!
- This resource is only available on an unencrypted HTTP website. It should be fine for general use, but don’t use it to share any personally identifiable information
- A quick exercise that could be used as a reward, when your class has a substitute, or as a homework assignment
- The fact that learners must translate in order to complete the puzzle adds a level of difficulty not generally found in word searches
- All of the letters are in bold, and the effect is a somewhat cramped-looking puzzle
- This is only a quick activity and will need to be supplemented with additional instruction