This Grid and Percent It lesson plan also includes:
Create a one out of a hundred model. Using a grid to visualize percents, pupils shade squares to solve percent problems. Learners develop the conceptual understanding of a percent and use the value of one percent to solve problems.
9 Views 20 Downloads CCSS: Designed
- Use the lesson to introduce percents
- Give the class a shaded grid and ask them to come up with a percent problem that would match
- Laminate the grids to make them re-usable
- Contains a black line master for 10 by 10 grids
- Provides examples of problems students can solve using grids