This Growing activity & project also includes:
Human babies typically triple their birth weight by the time they are one year old. The activity explores growth, one of the characteristics of all living things. From humans to plants, learners see how all living things grow and develop over time.
- For the growing wheat portion, consider having individuals make observations of their own fast-growing plants
- Use Excel or other computer programs for graphing portion of lab
- Activity best fits for elementary learners
- Part two in a series of 20
- Includes answers to some parts of activity
- Contains optional learner research report