This resource also includes:
Scatter plots are a great way to connect data with a visual model. Learners look at wages earned depending on education level and determine if there is a correlation between the two. The worksheet includes short answers they must discuss regarding the outcome of their graph and line of best fit.
- Break the class into small groups to research together
- A graphing calculator and graph paper are needed
- Participants should know how to graph a scatter plot and line of best fit
- Uses realistic information to create the plot
- Reading and discussion is part of the lesson