Guide your pupils' pencils with a set of tracing exercises. With nine pages of printed sentences for kids to trace, as well as seven pages of cursive sentences and one blank page for their own writing, the worksheets are a good way to strengthen any writer's handwriting skills.
- Laminate and have kids use dry erase pens for extended use
- Bring to a language arts center
- Create a packet for kids to practice when they finish other assignments
- Many of the sentences are British idioms and phrases
- This resource is only available on an unencrypted HTTP website. It should be fine for general use, but don’t use it to share any personally identifiable information
- Provides pages of opportunities for tracing sentences
- Comes with instructions for classroom use, including accommodations for left-handed learners