This Hard Times for Honeybees worksheet also includes:
Hone reading comprehension skills and address important topics in the news today in one language arts activity. As young beekeepers read about the decrease in bee populations, they answer questions that have them making predictions about what comes next.
- Include the sheet in a study of pollinators and plant life cycles
- Use as guided practice to teach the skill of making predictions
- Model how to make predictions based on a set of given information
- The passage is a Lexile® 1060 reading level
- A great way to practice making predictions
- Vocabulary words are bolded