Introduce young historians to the sweeping changes Henry VIII brought to England, including the establishment of the Church of England, in the sixteenth century as a result of his desire to marry Anne Boleyn and produce a male heir.
29 Views 20 Downloads CCSS: Adaptable
- Research the validity of one of the claims posed in the video that King Henry VIII should be remembered for bringing a centralized government to England
- Utilize this video as your learners review this portion of history in order to offer a more visual reference
- Queue video to skip third-party advertisement
- Historians offer perspectives of Henry VIII in interview excerpts
- Includes several primary source images to illustrate historical events