Need to determine the enthalpy change in a system that won't fit in a calorimeter? Hess' Law is here to help! Science scholars discover the practical uses of the law and time-saving hacks to master the calculations.
3 Views 0 Downloads CCSS: Adaptable
- Use the resource to present Hess' Law after a study of calorimetry
- Pause the video along the way to allow the class to take notes and work the sample problem
- Make sure learners are familiar with endothermic and exothermic reactions before beginning Hess' Law
- The video is a great at-home tutor for pupils struggling with enthalpy calculations
- Presents the material using logical steps that will help learners build solid problem-solving skills