This Historical Source Analysis Sheet graphic organizer also includes:
How can you teach high schoolers to evaluate their sources? A helpful, one-page worksheet prompts young researchers to list the creators, arguments, and purpose of their sources as well as any questions they have about them.
9 Views 11 Downloads CCSS: Adaptable
- Have a stack of blank copies available for class members to note multiple sources during a research assignment
- Project the worksheet onto the whiteboard and model the correct way to fill in each field
- Learners may need more space to fill in the information at the top of the page
- Easy to copy and distribute
- Promotes thoughtful research and active reading