This Hitting Your Mark lesson plan also includes:
Hit a bullseye with a hands-on lesson sure to engage your class. Learners explore angle relationships in circles as well as concentric circles by creating a dart board. They use scale to determine the correct size and placement of scoring sections.
- Bring in different dart boards for reference and comparison
- Incorporate reflection questions as an exit card to check for understanding
- Requires the use of geometry tools
- Includes a solution guide
- Provide ideas for differentiation