This How Long Did You Study? lesson plan also includes:
What will a histogram reveal about study times? Class members develop an understanding of histograms including their advantages and disadvantages. Using data from multiple teachers of how long individuals studied for an upcoming EOC, pupils create histograms. They compare the histograms and describe their distributions.
- Lead a discussionabout the different ways to display continuous data using a number line
- Individuals should know how to calculate measures of center
- The class should be able to construct and read a frequency table
- Includes answer keys
- The presentation contains teacher notes
- Includes a handout for guided notes