This How Much Is That? activity & project also includes:
Given currency exchange rates, globetrotters calculate how much money a set of siblings would have in India, China, and Austria.
74 Views 48 Downloads CCSS: Designed
- Meets Common Core State Standards in sixth grade mathematics
- Currency exchange makes an stimulating topic, especially if your class is interested in world travel
- Demonstrates the practical use of operations with multi-digit decimal numbers
- Worksheet with exchange rates and data tables is provided
- Worksheet is not attention-grabbing, but can be edited should you want to alter the fonts or add images