This How to Land Your Spaceship lesson plan also includes:
How many moves does it take to land an out-of-this-world aircraft? Given a spaceship and a landing pad, pupils work together to determine the sequence of transformations needed to land it. Individuals show they can perform transformations independently on the summative assessment.
- During the warm-up, have classmates create a graphic organizer of the transformations
- Individuals should be familiar with rigid motions
- Expects students know how to use GeoGebra
- Includes directions on how to use the software to transform figures
- Contains alternatives if computers are not available