This Human Skeleton handout & reference also includes:
With 206 bones making up the human skeleton, it can be challenging for children to learn their names. Support young scientists as they explore the inner structure of the human body with this skeletal system printable.
1 Collection 620 Views 483 Downloads CCSS: Adaptable NGSS: Adaptable
- Play a game of Simon says using the names of major bones in the human body
- Pass out this reference for students to use during a life science unit on human anatomy
- Use the fill-in-the-blank copy to assess learners' knowledge of the human skeleton
- Handout clearly identifies the different bones in the human body
- In addition to the fully labeled skeleton, two additional fill-in-the-blank versions of the handout are also provided