This I Can Count to 100! activity & project also includes:
- Join to access all included materials
Count to one hundred? Are you serious? Yes! Even kindergartners can count to 100 with a little help. Included here, is a set of numbers that can be printed, cut, and used to order numbers from 1 to 100. You will also find a set of cards that count to 100 by 10s, a hundreds chart, and a blank hundreds chart for learners to fill in. These tools can be used in a variety of ways to facilitate an understanding of number order, counting skills, and grouping by 10s. The neat part about the cards is that each group of 10 is a different color that matches the 10s cards. Numbers 1-10 are yellow, numbers 11-20 are blue, and so on.
- Versatile activity that can be used in different ways
- Each group of ten is color-coded
- Address Common Core standards
- Can be used to scaffold counting skills
- Some kindergartners may not be developmentally ready, or may not have had enough exposure to the number system to count to 100