This I Can Do It! printables & template also includes:
Build confidence and competence in your young learners with a chart that helps them track their progress toward a goal. After they write out the goal they are trying to reach, teachers or kids mark a happy face, neutral face, or sad face to indicate how well they have done that day.
- Include a chart in kids' Friday Folders, student journals, or on each kid's desk
- Use for individual behavior goals or academic goals
- Have kids mark the faces themselves for self-reflection, or mark the faces yourself to indicate classroom assessment
- Includes two different ways to track progress: by days of the week or by time blocks
- Comes with additional materials for the activity (attached)