Could your youngsters use some visual cues to describe their emotions? Use these 12 photographs to help kids understand whether they are feeling frustrated, sad, or tired.
47 Views 41 Downloads
- Laminate and use when kids are having a hard time explaining how they feel
- Keep on the wall of your classroom, or in a counseling center for easy reference
- Have kids draw their own self-portraits to describe how they feel when certain things happen
- Poster is in color and may use a lot of ink when printing
- Some pictures may be harder for kids to understand than others
- Works for both special needs classes and mainstream classes