Which sense helps you feel a pinecone? Or smell a rose? Three worksheets prompt explorers to think about their five senses in various situations.
50 Views 41 Downloads
- Pair with your lesson on the five senses, complete with different materials and foods class members can smell, touch, taste, hear, and view
- Include in a language arts packet
- Have class members look around their homes for items that activate each sense
- Part of a unit by the National Park Service
- Provides different ways for class members to consider the way they perceive their world
- Comes with a key at the bottom of the page to remind writers which parts of their bodies use which senses