This I Spy Prepositions lesson plan also includes:
A lesson challenges scholars to use their knowledge of proportions to locate items in the classroom. Beginning with a quick writing prompt, learners describe their location then play a game of "I Spy." Independently, pupils complete a worksheet that identifies objects. Pairs play another round of "I Spy" till all peers finish the assignment. An Exit Ticket closes the lesson.
- Conduct the lesson at the start of the school year to help learners become familiar with the classroom
- Challenge participants to complete a worksheet at home with family members
- Take the lesson outside, list items found around campus—outside or in other shared spaces
- Create two versions of a worksheet prior to starting the lesson
- The worksheet allows for personalization of your space and items
- The lesson encourages peer interaction