This Iconic Moments lesson plan also includes:
After reading With Their Eyes: September 11th: The View from a High School at Ground Zero, class members select an image they consider iconic and use it as the basis of a presentation that details its origins, the story behind the image, and why they chose it.
- Create a gallery of images chosen by the groups
- The activity assumes class members have experience with PowerPoint
- Requires the purchase of the novel
- Provides a link to the Interactive 9/11 Timeline
- A rubric for the presentation assignment is not included