This Identify Rational Numbers video also includes:
Rational is a common word in math that sometimes goes unexplained. This lesson explores the relationship between ratio and rational number. Show your learners that rational numbers consist of any number that can be written as a fraction. The video puts most of its focus on what can be a rational number rather than what is not. This is the first video out of a five-part series. Video is used as an introduction as the term rational is commonly used in other standards.
- If you aren't logged in to Learnzillion, you will be prompted to create a free account to access all materials for this resource
- Relates ratios to rational numbers
- Use notes template provided as graphic organizer
- Focus is more toward what is rational versus what is not
- Does not mention perfect square or non-perfect square roots
- There are no additional practice problems