Cover conditional statements with a creative project. Individuals come up with a topic and put together original books full of conditional statements paired with images. This assignment page includes specific requirements and a brief point breakdown.
- Since the book is to be similar to If You Give a Mouse a Cookie, take some time to read that story before sending students off to work
- Create your own model book for learners to look at in order to get an idea of what's expected
- The assignment description doesn't really explain what the inverse of a conditional and the converse of a conditional are; you may wish to come up with some examples to support your class
- The document is editable, so feel free to change the point values and add in examples where you feel it's necessary
- A fun, creative project that requires learners to tap into deductive reasoning skills
- Includes a brainstorming page to help kids get started