This Immediate Effects of Exercise presentation also includes:
- Graphic & Image
- Join to access all included materials
How does the body immediately react to exercise? Review why the heart beats stronger, breathing quickens, body temperature increases, and muscles ache as a result of exercise, as well as some of the more long-term benefits of consistent physical activity. Sort through the variety of PowerPoint slides to determine which ones work best for your learners!
- The PowerPoint downloads directly to your computer so you can make adjustments to fit the needs of your class
- Very text-heavy presentation
- Diagrams and information may be slightly outdated
- No background information or notes for instructor