Discuss the human immune system using military analogies. Scholars entertain the concept of their bodies securing the borders, blocking a breach, hunting down invaders, and more. The slideshow also includes topics such as when profiling becomes harassment and autoimmune diseases.
- Create a flow chart of how the immune response works
- Use a KWL chart
- Best fits as an introduction to the immune system
- The 16th presentation in a series of 28
- Provides detailed diagrams to engage visual learners
- Highlights vocabulary throughout
- Does not include any attention checks to be sure pupils understand the concepts presented