This Improving Listening Skills activity & project also includes:
- Join to access all included materials
In a collection of three lessons, learners interact with one another to improve listening skills by becoming active listeners, come to a group consensus on a decision, and work independently to follow a set of clear concise directions. There are plenty of opportunities for student self-reflection and improvement.
- Have classroom desks and chairs organized to facilitate discussions and promote listening
- Each lesson should take about an hour to complete
- Some lessons require teacher preparation of materials before teaching
- There are two group activities and one independent activity
- Reproducibles are included