This Inclined Plane lesson plan also includes:
What factors affect the time it takes a ball to roll down a ramp? Learners build an experimental design by considering these variables. They collect data in two-way frequency tables and analyze them for patterns.
3 Views 8 Downloads CCSS: Designed
- Collect data on whiteboards for class comparison
- Have pupils choose ramp heights in their groups
- Requires a specific set of materials and time for preparation
- Includes both an opening and closing activity
- Provides an activity sheet for pupils to follow