This Inscribed Quadrilaterals assessment also includes:
Take a supplementary look at quadrilaterals. Scholars develop a proof to show that opposite angles of a quadrilateral inscribed in a circle are supplementary. To finish, they investigate a different quadrilateral to see whether they can inscribe it in a circle.
- Review the relationship of inscribed angles and their intercepted arcs
- Lead a discussion on the truth of the converses of geometric theorems
- The class should be familiar with writing proofs
- Provides instructional suggestions for individuals with different degrees of understanding
- Contains examples of pupils' work