This Inspiration: Comparison Analysis lesson plan also includes:
- Graphic & Image
- Join to access all included materials
Spanning virtually all subjects, this digital approach to Venn diagrams gives compare and contrast a 21st century spin. Written specifically as a guide to Inspiration Software, but the visuals make it useful even without access to this program. Using a prepared comparison template, learners create informative diagrams with graphics, text, hyperlinks, and more. Prepared examples make modeling easy.
- Model how to craft a "So What" statement that summarizes the significance of the similarities and/or differences in the items being compared
- Presumes access to computers and the software program
- Includes models appropriate for history, literature, science, and tech classes
- Step-by-step directions for using the software program are included